HYREZ FLOORS 6-8mm thick Polyurethane screed
Typical Applications –
HYREZ-RT can be used in food processing plants, cold rooms, canning factories, bottling plants, high foot traffic areas and environments where food safety, wet areas and heavy industrial use are all prerequisites.
- Automobile industries
- Engineering industries
- Pharmaceuticals industries
- Food processing industries
- Healthcare and medical facilities
- Chemicals industries
- Fertilizer industries
- Electronic industries
- Mining industries
- Wine industries
- High early strength
- High abrasion resistance
- High chemical resistance
- High impact resistance
- High density
- Nonhazardous (food safe)
- Non slip application
- Low maintenance
For HACCP environments, HYREZ-RT comes with HACCP conformance certification issued by HAS Micro Labs, verifying ongoing compliance with on-site swab testing over the duration of the floor guarantee. Certification is quoted as an additional service by HAS Micro Labs.
Here is what the Hyrez application accommodates for
Food processing facilities such as abattoirs operates under stringent OHS and sanitation regulations.
These facilities require a resilient, chemical resistant, easy to clean and sanitary flooring solution.
Polyurethane Flooring is ideal for facilities such as these as it has all the attributes required. It has been proven to be the best solution for abattoirs, production facilities and manufacturing plants.
• Excellent moisture tolerance
• Chemical resistant
• OHS compliant
• Slip resistant
• Easy to clean
Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities practices under a strict code of conduct when it comes to health and safety. There are many key factors to take into consideration when it comes to deciding on a flooring application for this industry namely:
- Thermal conditions – most pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities processes exercise extremes in temperatures (both hot and cold). The application should be able to withstand the extreme thermal changes.
- Product purity – product dust build up normally occur during the manufacturing of certain products. The application must be able to minimise product dust build up to reduce the risk of product cross contamination.
- Slip resistance – pending the nature of the manufacturing a high slip resistant application may be needed should there be a possibility of spills and leaks.
- Durability – it is common for manufacturing facilities to experience high volumes of traffic form both industrial equipment and foot traffic. Hence the application should be able to withstand heavy traffic.
- Maintenance – the flooring should require minimal maintenance to ensure little to no disturbance in the work program.
Although both epoxy and polyurethane flooring systems are more than capable of reaching the requirements – the best application will be chosen after a thorough inspection of the facility.
Medical practices are some of the most challenging environments in the healthcare industry. From dermatology and pathology to urology and paediatrics and more – all require uniquely formulated flooring applications to meet health and safety standards.
Polyurethane and epoxy floor systems are specially designed to meet the challenges of clinic and hospital flooring needs. In addition to meeting the high standards set by the medical industry, our flooring solutions provides the flexibility for a personalised look and feel creating a sanitary and welcoming environment for private practices, clinics and hospitals.
Health, safety and sanitary advantages of polyurethane and epoxy:
- Impervious finish that repels hazardous liquids such as bodily liquids
- Excellent slip resistance
- Superb performance in non-aseptic and aseptic environments
- Ability to withstand high traffic and medical equipment abuse
Industrial / Commercial Kitchen Flooring
In the commercial food preparation and processing industry it is essential that floors are hygienic, hardwearing, food safe, resilient and slip resistant. Pending on the nature of operations it might also have to be chemical resistant.
Traditionally commercial kitchens have made use of tiles or vinyl – however when it comes to food and health safety, Polyurethane has been proven to be the favourite!
We’ve done –
Pepper Club, Oh Dear Me, Hermanus Boutique Hotel, Tjing Tjing, DC meats
Cellar Flooring Solutions
Breweries, wineries and distilleries, require easy-to-clean, durable flooring ensures a sanitary environment. Frequent spills and staining, as well as heavy foot, cart and forklift traffic, can also take their toll on the flooring, strong acids, caustic chemicals, high pressure washing/steaming and harsh disinfectants used to clean and sanitize equipment. Areas like these require specialized flooring systems that can withstand this tough environment.
Areas open to the public, such as tasting rooms, require some of the same high performance durability, stain and chemical resistance as winery, brewery or distillery production areas, and yet must be especially attractive and inviting.
Whether in barrel rooms, bottle storage areas, pressing, fermenting, filling or other production areas, the correct flooring application contributes to a high-quality product. These areas are often prone to spills and staining.
Wineries and bottling plants therefore require flooring that has:
- High resistance to acids and chemicals
- Customizable level of skid resistance
- Excellent stain resistance
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Superior acid resistance
- Low to zero VOC and low odour
- Zero emissions when fully cured